50watt Professional CO2 Fractional Laser Beauty Equipment (OW-G1)
|FOB Price:||US $1-10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1-10,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Aluminum Box and Thick Sponge|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: OW-G1 CO2 Fractional Laser
- Theory: Laser
- Portable: Non Portable
- Wavelength: 10.6µ M
- Scanning Points: 400 (Max. )
- Whole Pulse Energy: 125mj-1kj
- Laser Conduct System: Seven-Joints Laser Arm
- Trademark: OW
- Origin: Beijing China
- Type: CO2 Laser
- Application: Salon, Home
- Laser Type: CO2 Laser
- Output Power: 1-40W (Mono Pulse)
- Pulse Energy: 5mj-100mj/Point
- Indicator Light: Infrared Semiconductor Laser Light
- Control Panel: 10.4inch Real Color Touch Screen
- Specification: CE ISO
- HS Code: 901890900
1. CICU's stable Laser Beam forms fine and precise MTZs (Micro-Thermal Treatment Zones) against the skin area with application of the principal that helps the collagen regenerate by penetrating deep into dermis layer and leading the normal skin to accelerate natural skin-regeneration.
2. The medical product (Fractional CO2 Laser) is widely applicable to general surgery, dermatology, gynecology, E. N. T., paediatrics, urology, and used for cutting, cauterizing, carbonization, gasification, hemostasis and other treatment. It is particularly applicable to plastic surgery for removing various wrinkles, acne and acne scars, surgical scars, traumatic scars and benign skin neoplasm.
3. The design and manufacture of Fractional CO2 laser machine is in full compliance with the relevant national standard GB11748-1995, "CO2 Laser Treatment Machine" National Standard GB7247.1-2001 "afety of Laser Products, Part 1: Equipment Classification, Requirement and User Guide
'National Standard GB9706.1-1995 "Medical Electrical Equipment"
1. Skin peeler, Skin rejuvenation,
2. Wrinkle removal, skin tightening
3. Scars removal (traumatic scar, operation scar, hyperplastic scar, superficial scar, sunk scar, atrophic scar, keloidosis, Acne scar)
4. Acne removal, black spot removal, stain removal
5. Chloasma removal, pigmentation removal
Predominant as compared with regular surgical devices, CO2 Laser Scan System can bring about such effect to the skin tissue as solidification, boil off and carbonization by laser-cut, burning and radiation with its 10.6μ M invisible light. This treatment features itself as short time, less bleeding, fast recovery and strong anti-infected.
In Matrix mode, CO2 Laser Scan System applies CO2 laser deeply into skin to exert new collagen generation with its innovative CO2 laser partial treatment method. In this mode, thermal damage is comparted so that the healthy tissue can be served as thermal diffusion area to avoid the side effect caused by thermal damage. Meanwhile, skin recovery is accelerated as well. Patients can return their normal routine sooner than expectation.
1. Non-exfoliate, less injure for the skin, no need to special tend. No pain, no cutting, no side effect!
2. The major parts are imported from America
3. It emits very fine and well arranged laser which can penetrate to corium layer directly.
4. Wider range of application, effective treatment
5. 7-joints arm light conduct, accurate treatment
6. The laser use fission design model, it makes transport, maintenance more convenient
7. The operation system is simple to use. Data saving system make it more comfortable on operate.
|Laser type||CO2 Laser|
|Output power||1-40W (monopulse)|
|Matrix Form||Ultrapulse light scanning|
|Scanning pattern||rectangle, square, circle, ellipse(standard configuration), triangle, hexagon, straight line|
|Scanning points||400(Max. )|
|Whole pulse energy||125mj-1kj|
|Focus spot diameter||≤ 0.1mm(FFLS), ≤ 0.2mm(HFLS)|
|Spot spacing interval||0.001s|
|Indicator light||infrared semiconductor laser light|
|Laser conduct system||seven-joints laser arm|
|Control panel||10.4inch real color touch screen|
|Cooling system||water circulation cooling system|
|Input power||100/110V, 50-60Hz; 230-260V, 50-60Hz|